So far so good I’m exhausted but I eat almost no carbs I live on coffee and water I’ve seen a huge over all drop in my heart rate. Good news !!!im waiting to do my weight and measurements in two weeks to see how close I’ve gotten. So far my sleep is better, my metabolism is better my mood has been better I feel great !!! My calorie intake is about 750. I work out as usual . I’m excited I hope to hit my goal by Valentines !!!! I’ll be a valentines babe !!!! Well .... for Raigan I suppose .
My heart you see something is wrong with it and after several stays in the hospital, many near death experiences, doctors telling me I need surgery all they can tell me is my heart beats to fast sometimes and it pumps blood wrong. I carry pills every where I go Incase it beats to fast. I cut my sugar, my carbs, but it’s not enough. Running has been the one thing that has kept my heart rate low. I self conditioned my heart and taught it to beat at certain rate as I run. But if I miss running for just a mere few days my heart is back up again. Sometimes I wonder if my days are numbered if I will live to see my daughter grow. I pray I do. But God has kept me alive through great tragedies so far. I trust him with my life. Watching and training my heart in this fitness blog I can tell you to believe me when I say running is a life saver. Start walking. I trained my heart by running 2 minutes walking 2 minutes now I run no problem a half hour at a steady heart rate of 150. My heart doctor sa...

Comments
Post a Comment