Skip to main content

Talking The Talk

I may weigh less then I have in years . But the moment I go to the gym and see the girls who are a million times better then me I feel like the old me . Every step of success has been erased because I’m not them , I’m not the girl with the perfect butt or 24 inch waste I’m just aspiring to be her . I don’t discount how far I’ve come or the woman I am I’ll be damned if I’m not proud of her.  Because that woman is an over comer. It’s not that I won’t hit my goals I’ve come this far but maybe wanting to be better keeps us going . I mean I have Jen Hewards butt as my screen saver. So what is mental health where do we draw the line in self loathing to self love ? I don’t really have the answer to that . All I know is I need to keep moving forward . As long as I don’t give up on me does it matter ? Aren’t I winning ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheating and Science

I wasn’t going to do measurements or weight until Friday but as I undressed to take a shower my waist looked so much smaller. So this is my fit blog so let me digress a year ago I wanted to lose weight fast I was tired of hating myself I wanted to feel better and be a better girl friend for my then boyfriend. I hated being insecure. So I did a liquid diet and cut my carbs. My weight dropped quickly It was hard as hell but I was determined ! Within a few months I probably dropped 20 pounds I was feeling better about myself . I knew I needed to switch up my diet or I would gain it back I’ve been in the industry long enough to know my body and how to ruin it. I slowly added a meal to my diet and I mean one piece of chicken or fish . As I started at the gym I added carbs . I still was losing weight I began flexible dieting . I began to count calories . My weight was coming off not as fast but I was doing it the right way . I was ok with that . This past month my body plateau after a year ...

Not Just Sessions

Second session with my trainer today . He worked me so hard mixed with me being tired from work I did laundry and gym and have not left my bed today. It feels good.  I can’t wait til Friday! I get paid -hair , nails , tan . It’s the small things in life . I like my trainer. As a trainer he is mentally good for me right now . I find him to be a good friend . He teaches me not to compare myself to others , to accept myself as I am now. My struggle has been just looking at myself in the mirror . I definitely don’t need anyone just to make me “ feel “ good not what I’m saying . But I need to be accepting of who I am now and who I’m becoming . This journey is all mental . I used to cry every morning and every night due to the losses this year.  I poured my pain into the gym to try to make me a better me . To not let it get the best of me . Even though I’m strong at the same time I’m still weak,I have to be so careful of who I let into my world.I won’t ever be a victim to anyone . L...

Playing Out Your Childhood

Is he cold or not loving he is playing out childhood wounds he has not gotten help for ? And we put up with it because we were mistreated as children looking for some kind of love? I know I was with an unavailable emotional person. Have you?Here is the answers you need !  Why You’re Still Attracting Unavailable Partners (And How To Stop) By Shelly Bullard Photo: Stocksy This post is part of a series by Shelly Bullard  — a primer on raising your vibration and attracting your soul mate. For the next five days, we’ll post one article offering the foundational elements you need to go deeper in the search for self love, and the love of your life. When you’re ready to take the next step, check out Shelly’s course:   How To Attract A Partner Who’s Ready For Deep, Devoted Love . One of the most common relationship issues is getting stuck in a pattern of choosing unavailable partners. How do you know if that applies to you? If you're attract...