Skip to main content

Don’t Forget It’s Your Destiny

The most important thing to remember in any goal is why your doing it. Because there will be days your tired or want to give up. If you don’t have a clear picture of the finish line you can’t succeed. So the biggest enemy you will find is your own friends. My best and closest friends are the ones who tell me, “Amy, your going to the gym to much, you don’t eat enough, you looked better before or the best one is I can’t tell a difference or you are to thin,” trust me when I’m to thin I’ll stop. My point is I don’t give a rats ass what they think I never started my goal with pleasing them. Am I right? I started to love me. To walk in a room and see a pretty girl and think she’s pretty too not I’m not as good as her. Maybe I’m not, maybe I am but none of that is the point. The point is I worked hard to accomplish my physical and emotional goals, I know my value I know what I bring to the table I don’t need to cowar or feel small to anyone. So these are my goals, I do what is good for me not my audience. It’s funny I want my thighs as small as possible but since I lift it’s hard to get as small as I want I need to run a lot. I do run a lot. My friend Jax says Amy, keep your thighs thick. Everyone has an opinion don’t they? I love my friends but the point of my blog is don’t lose focus of your big picture. This is about being happy in my own skin. Let the nay sayers say whatever they want.

I say to everyone who has a goal - you do you. Cheers to finding your true self

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheating and Science

I wasn’t going to do measurements or weight until Friday but as I undressed to take a shower my waist looked so much smaller. So this is my fit blog so let me digress a year ago I wanted to lose weight fast I was tired of hating myself I wanted to feel better and be a better girl friend for my then boyfriend. I hated being insecure. So I did a liquid diet and cut my carbs. My weight dropped quickly It was hard as hell but I was determined ! Within a few months I probably dropped 20 pounds I was feeling better about myself . I knew I needed to switch up my diet or I would gain it back I’ve been in the industry long enough to know my body and how to ruin it. I slowly added a meal to my diet and I mean one piece of chicken or fish . As I started at the gym I added carbs . I still was losing weight I began flexible dieting . I began to count calories . My weight was coming off not as fast but I was doing it the right way . I was ok with that . This past month my body plateau after a year ...

In Great Persuit

30 day report . I’ve lost 6.5 more inches . Sometimes or most of the time I see the same old girl as last year. I shun from the mirror  afraid of what I might see . Yesterday I undressed to tan and I actually looked at myself in the mirror and I didn’t hate myself at all . I saw the lines in my abs showing through the muscles in my legs and my arms looked thin. I saw my face and thought wow I’m pretty. Never in my life did I look in the mirror and have these thoughts. I’m so hateful to myself  Yesterday for a moment I let myself be proud of all my hard work and blood sweat and tears I’ve put in  , I took no short cuts and I knew all my runs all my work outs and all my healthy eating was paying off. I fired my trainer he lacked integrity. I thought I could still train with him anyway but no one on my team will lack character that was that . So I’m in this alone again. I’m going to the gym soon it’s my day off. This month has been amazing in sales I hate that I have to pi...

2018

As I started this journey as I wrote in my first blog post “ The Beginning “ to better myself for myself and then my partner whom I knew I was going to marry this year had so many shifts it happened so fast like a torent storm. I watched the love of my life leave me and for someone else. I saw him through the face of addiction as he begged me to hold on and he abandoned me over and over as my heart slowly became unrecognizable. I became a weak woman who was once strong . I gave him yet another forgiving chance for him to leave again in a numb sweaty picture of addiction leaving me once again cold and empty . I sit here knowing my value in God and as a woman. I thought was it me how did I not measure up ? But my self love came through this time.Isnt that what this journey was about ? It does not matter how many pounds I still need to lose or where my path is going I deserve love. To have my hand held to not be ignored and to have joy. Walk away from situations that are toxic. I started ...